About Good Sports, Inc.
Good Sports gives all kids the lifelong benefits of sport and physical activity by providing new equipment, apparel and footwear to those most in need. Since 2003, Good Sports has provided more than $41 million worth of equipment to more 3,200 youth programs, impacting over 6 million kids. Good Sports has also been awarded a coveted 4-star rating from Charity Navigator, the nation’s largest charity evaluator for sound fiscal management, transparency and accountability, for three years in a row; is a Better Business Bureau Wise Giving Alliance accredited charity; and is listed on Social Impact Exchange’s S&I 100, an index of top American nonprofits creating meaningful social impact.
When you join Good Sports, you will find a rewarding, supportive and results-oriented environment. We are driven by our mission and motivated by the impact we are achieving.
Good Sports Core Values:
- Pioneer: Do you approach business strategically and innovatively?
- Be A Good Sport: Do you tackle achievement of mission with integrity and approachability?
- Mastery: Do you dominate your role?
- Results: Do you effectively set priorities and plan projects?
- Accountability: Do you manage your commitments?
If you answered yes to these questions, if you are a problem solver and a team player we may be looking for you. Together we can help improve the lives of kids in need throughout the United States by getting more of them off the sidelines and into the game.